Job Title: Young Professionals
BRAC is the world’s largest , leading development organization dedicated to poverty alleviation and empowerment of the poor . Initiated in Bangladesh in 1972, BRAC now operates in 10 countries across the world .
This graduate scheme includes ;
• An initial six-month training on development programs and management skills ( both classroom and field-based) at BRAC headquarters and field operations in Bangaladesh beginning October 2013.
• A following two-month training programs in Uganda .
• Two-year field level deployment across different programs in Uganda .
• Applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above (in a scale of 4.0) or 4.5 and above (in a scale of 5.0) at undergraduate level from a reputed university . Graduate from any discipline are encouraged to apply .
• Applicants must be a national of Uganda and have a valid passport .
• Applicants must be fluent in English and at least one local language .
• Applicants must be a maximum of 27 years of age .
How to apply
If you would like to apply , please send your CV and a cover letter explaining your interest to work with BRAC. Please enclose photocopies of all academic certificates with University ID, LC1 introducing letter , birth certificate , 3 recent passport size photographs and send to BRAC Uganda –HRD, Plot -90, Busingiri Zone , Off Entebbe Road , Nyanama , Kampala , Uganda P. O. Box 31817
Deadline: 10/ 06 /2013