Job Title: District Internal Auditor
Namayingo District Service Commission is recruiting qualified candidates for the vacant position above .
• Managing and coordination of financial coordinating District Audit Function;
• Producing and submitting Internal Audit reports to relevant authorities ;
• Executing Financial Auditing ; carrying out Audit inspection and Performance Audit ;
• Controlling receipt custody and utilization of financial resources and
• Facilitating financial and operational procedures to ensure value for money plus other audit functions .
• Either Honors Bachelor degree in Accounting or Auditing from a recognized University or Institution plus full Professional qualifications in Accounting or Auditing from a recognized zed awarding Institution ;
• Or ; Full Professional Qualifications in Accounting or Auditing from a recognized awarding Institution plus a Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management or Auditing or Business Administration from a recognized Institution .
• At least six years working experience three of which at the level of Senior Internal Auditor in a public or reputable organization.
How to apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the following posts in Namayingo District Local Government . Applications should be submitted in triplicate on Public Service Form No. 3 (2008) to the Secretary , Namayingo District Service Commission P. O. Box 64, Bugiri to be received by the deadline.
The application forms are obtainable from the Public Service Office Kampala and the District Service Commission offices countrywide.
Applications should bear the title of the post as well as the reference number specified against each vacancy . Applicants should attach three sets of certified photocopies of their academic certificates, plus 3 recent passport size photographs . Only applications on PSC, Form No. 3 (2008) will be accepted.
Applicants already in service must route their applications through their heads of department who must be informed of the closing date to avoid delay . Only successful applicants will be contacted .
Deadline: 20 /06 /2013