Job Title: Senior Human Resource Officer
Namayingo District Service Commission is recruiting qualified candidates for the vacant position above .
• Preparing submissions for District Service Commission , in respect of appointment , discipline , Study leave and confirmation ;
• Carrying out staff performance appraisals for purposes of effecting rewards to deserving staff members .
• Preparing departmental work plans , budgets and performance reports ;
• Interpreting and advising public officers on application of existing Human Resource rules , regulations , procedures and standing orders ;
• Updating personal data in form of staff list , and other personnel tools such as roster ,probationers register and schedule of staff on training plus other Human Resources management activities
• An Honors Bachelors degree in Social Work and Social Administration (SWASA) or Human Resources Management or Management Science or Social Sciences (with Personnel /Human Resource Management as an option) or Arts (with Personnel/Human Resource Management as an option) from a recognized University .
• A post-graduate qualification in Human Resource Management or Public Administration and Management from a recognized University /Institution is an added advantage;
• Professional working experience of at least three years in Human Resource Management at the Level of Human Resource Officer in Government or equivalent level of Experience from a reputable organization.
How to apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the following posts in Namayingo District Local Government . Applications should be submitted in triplicate on Public Service Form No. 3 (2008) to the Secretary , Namayingo District Service Commission P. O. Box 64, Bugiri to be received by the deadline.
The application forms are obtainable from the Public Service Office Kampala and the District Service Commission offices countrywide.
Applications should bear the title of the post as well as the reference number specified against each vacancy . Applicants should attach three sets of certified photocopies of their academic certificates, plus 3 recent passport size photographs . Only applications on PSC, Form No. 3 (2008) will be accepted.
Applicants already in service must route their applications through their heads of department who must be informed of the closing date to avoid delay . Only successful applicants will be contacted .
Deadline: 20 /06 /2013