Job Title : Program Evaluation and Research Specialist
Compassion International is recruiting qualified candidates for the vacant position above.
• Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, maintains a courteous , Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Compassion and faithfully upholds Compassions ministry in prayer .
• Working within one’s influence , serves as an advocate for children around world who live in poverty and are not able to speak out for themselves . This includes being informed about the issues of children and influencing others to care about children who are in need.
• Supports two to three GMS research initiatives implemented in the country by managing data collection , entry and transmission .
• Mature Christian person , with evangelical Christian values , a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and above reproach in integrity and honesty .
• A masters degree or equivalent experience in Sociology , Anthropology, Education or related area with knowledge of social research methods.
• Three years experience in research methodology.
• Experience in research in cross-cultural studies of moral development , child development , public Health or topics related to Compassion’s ministry to children.
How to apply
A cover letter , recommendation from your previous employer if applicable , detailed curriculum vitae , 3 professional references , reference letter from your current pastor , copies of academic qualification document s. Applications should reach the undersigned through;
The Sr Human Resources Specialist , Compassion International , P. O. Box 8936 Kampala-Uganda
Deadline: 07/ 06 / 2013