Job Title: Project Officer
AfriComNet International is inviting for suitable applicants to fill the vacant post above .
• Support the day-to-day update and maintenance of the website and membership database , including routine analysis and review of usage using defined metrics
• Create and manage the channels for exchange of health communications resources.
• Provide support in the establishment , nurturing and maintenance of the electronic health communication Marketplace .
• Competitively recruit consultants and vendors following AfriComNet procedures and policies
• Bachelors degree in mass communication or in a related field .
• Postgraduate /further training in communication is an added advantage .
• At least 5 years working experience in the field of health and development communication .
• Experience in documentation and knowledge management is strongly desirable
How to apply
Qualified candidates are invited to send their applications , academic transcripts and three professional references to the AfrComNet office , Plot 15 Binayomba Avenue (between Ambrosoli International School and Royal Suites ) Bugolobi. Please indicate on the envelope the job you are applying for;
Deadline; 20 / 05 /2013