Monday, 13 May 2013
Budget & Financial Clerk - World Health Organization in Kampala
Job Title: Budget & Financial Clerk
World Health Organization Uganda is seeking to recruit suitable applicants for the vacant post above .
• Maintains financial records and financial transactions in the GSM environment ;
• Initiate setting up of HR plans , identify and include positions in HR plans , update position parameters and submit for approval ;
• Initiate mapping of positions to tasks and awards ;
• Assists in generating reports from the Global Management System ; also prepares recurring reports as scheduled and special reports as required to facilitate financial implementation analysis;
• Ability to plan , organize, coordinate and implement inputs from several sources to the express ideas clearly and consicely , both orally and in writing to conceptualize and carry-out tasks with title supervision;
• To interpret financial rules and regulations ;
• To establish and maintain effective working relationships with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
• Completion of secondary school education and/or equivalent technical or commercial education with specialization in accounting , budgeting of finance .
• Diploma or higher education in accounting or finance will be an added advantage .
How to apply
Applications accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates, diplomas and testimonials should be addressed to;
The WHO Representative
P.O .Box 24578,
Deadline: 24/ 05 /2013