Save the Children is the World’s leading independent organization for the Children envisions a Uganda in which every child attains the right to survival , protection , development and participation.
• He plays a role in the direction and coordination of the Early Childhood Care and Development, Vocational Education/Education for youth Empowerment programming section .
• As a member of the extended Senior Management Team in Uganda , the advisor is responsible for the development of higher quality innovative programs that deliver immediate and lasting change for children , and monitoring the quality of the implementation of - ECCD ,, Vocational Education /eye program activities
• The advisor will also play a key role in developing the advocacy priorities for the ECCD, Vocational ED/EYE program area and participating in advocacy , particular at the national level
• A minimum of Bachelors degree in Social Sciences , Education , Development studies , Emergency and Disaster Management ,Agriculture , Control Resolution or a Disaster management . Agriculture , Conflict resolutions of a relevant field .
• Graduate or postgraduate training in project planning and management , monitoring and evaluation community development & research of related field is an added advantage .
How to apply
Application letters with detailed CV indicating 3 referees , two of whom should have directed supervisors should be submitted to:
The Director of Human Resources & Administration
Save the Children
Plot 68/70, Kira Road
P. O. Box 12018, Kampala
Deadline: 07 /06 /2013