Job Title: Clinical Officer
is a collaborative Bio-medical research and service delivery organization.
• Collection of qualitative and quantitative data by administering study or service a questionnaire or using electronic methods .
• Provision of health education to potential participants (as guided by standard operating procedures (SOP).
• Seeking informed consent from potential participants as per pertinent SOPs.
• Clinical evaluation and care of participants in consultation with study physicians and offer pre-test counseling to the respondents in the study communities .
• The successful candidate should have a Diploma in clinical medicine and public health from a reputable institution .
• Possesses a valid registration with the relevant licensing body
• Working experience of at least 1 year in a reputable healthy organization is an added advantage .
• Willingness to reside in Rakai district.
• Good interpersonal and organizational skills .
How to apply
Only qualified applicants should submit application letter, valid academic documents and detailed resume with three recognized referees to;
The Human Resource Manager
Rakai Health Sciences Program ,
P. O. Box 279, Kalisizo
Deadline: 14 /06 /2013