Job Title: Finance Officer
The Johns Hopkins University /Centre for Communication programs is a pioneer in the field of strategic research based communication for behavior change .
• Prepare budgets for annual work plans and proposals ;
• Track expenditures against budgets
• Maintain a payroll system
• Track VAT payments
• Prepare documentation for procurements.
• Bachelors of Commerce Finance or Business Administration ;
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
• At least 5 years accounting experience ;
• NGO sector experience a plus ; Strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a team-oriented environment ;
• Computer skills including Microsoft Office and quick Books
How to apply
Qualified candidates are invited to send their applications, academic transcripts and three professional references to the ; Johns Hopkins University / Centre for Communication Programs, Plot 15 Binayomba Avenue Bugolobi
Deadline: 10 / 06 /2013