Avocats Sans Frontires and Uganda Law Society is implementing a legal Aid Project as one of the core priorities .
• Set up programs that enable storing ,modifying ,and extracting information from a database ,it also provides users with tools to add , delete ,access, modify and analyze data stored in one location.
• Maintaining the integrity of stored data , running security scans and users access , and installing an information-recovery system.
• Build capacity of key ULS personnel and users on navigation and the utilization of the database.
• Develop and execute a follow up support plan.
• Bachelors Degree in software engineering , Information Systems/ IT , Computer Science, database management and Management Information Systems.
• At least 5 years experience in database development and management
• Proficient computer skills in MS Office applications including Database packages oracle, SAS, MS Access, MS Excel etc.
• Excellent skills in web development and open source operating systems, including open source software and databases.
• Advanced computer skills including office tools and ability to work online using Internet are a pre-requisite for successful completion of tasks.
How to apply
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered . Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews .
Avocats Sans Frontires,
P. O. Box 36710,
Plot 832, Old Kira Road , Bukoto,
Deadline: 10 /06 /2013