Job Title: Malaria Technical Team Leader
Malaria Consortium is one of the world’s leading non-profit organizations dedicated to the comprehensive control of malaria and other communicable diseases in Africa.
• Medical degree or degree in a related discipline . Masters in health-related discipline is desired.
• Good understanding of both preventive and curative aspects of malaria control
• Experience in working with district health systems
• Experience managing and leading a team
• Experience in capacity building and training of health workers
• Knowledge and experience working in a USAID funded project
• Strong writing skills
• Ability to compile donor required reports
• At least 8 years experience of working in communicable disease control, preferably malaria control.
How to apply
Candidates who fully meet the above requirements should submit a detailed CV, a covering letter explaining how and why you are suited to the role , and the contact details of three referees quoting the reference number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 07 / 06 / 2013