Malaria Consortium is one of the world’s leading non-profit organizations dedicated to the comprehensive control of malaria and other communicable diseases in Africa.
• A degree in Social Sciences, Public Health , Community Health or equivalent
• A minimum of three years work experience
• Experience in community -based health care delivery
• Experience in capacity building /transferring of skills
• Experience with mass distributions , ideally distribution of long-lasting insecticide treated nets .
• Thorough understanding of both preventive and curative aspects of malaria control
• Farmiliarity with the strategies and guidelines of the Uganda National Malaria Control Program
• Experience in training of health supervisors
How to apply
Candidates who fully meet the above requirements should submit a detailed CV, a covering letter explaining how and why you are suited to the role , and the contact details of three referees quoting the reference number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 07 / 06 / 2013