Kakira Sugar Limited is recruiting qualified candidates for the vacant position above .
• Directing , co-ordinating and supervising general maintenance and overmauling of plant during off crop period .
• Monitoring and ensuring optimum loading of cane on mills with well prepared cane .
• Checking and ensuring that steam and exhaust pressure are constantly adequate.
• Monitoring the observance of all safety precautions and regulations in place to ensure accupational safe working environment .
• A Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering obtained from a recognized University .
• Post Graduate Diploma in Sugar Production Technology will be an added advantage .
• A minimum of 5 years in Mechanical maintenance function preferably in a Food Processing Industry .
How to apply
Applications with Photostat copies of testimonials , certificates and curriculum vitae, indicating daytime telephone number , contact addresses of two referees and quoting the job reference number on the upper left-hand corner of the envelope should be sent to;
Mr . Moses H. Thenge
Human Resources Manager
Kakira Sugar Limited
P. O. Box 121, Jinja-Uganda
Deadline: 07 /06 /2013