Wednesday, 17 July 2013
Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Officer - Enterprise Uganda Ltd in Kampala
Job Title: Monitoring , Evaluation and Learning Officer
Enterprise Uganda in partinership with Youth Business International has received a grant from the Department for International Development .
• Ensure the implementation of the project MEL
• Develop tools for capturing the baseline and progress of NUYEP,
• Responsible for data collection , in-putting in the system, analyze , and report writing .
• Monitor implementation of activities
• Prepare periodic MEL reports , consolidate and intergrate reports
• Degree in Statistics , Quantitative Economics or Social Sciences .
• Professional training in monitoring and evaluation required.
• Experience and strong knowledge in M&E activities and data management skills
How to apply
Applications and supporting documents including copies of academic qualifications and curriculum vitae indicating three referees and their telephone contacts should be received at the address below;
The Executive Director
Plot 38, Lumumba Avenue ,
P. O. Box 24581,
Deadline: 30 / 07 /2013