Wednesday, 17 July 2013
Senior Program Manager - The ICCO Cooperation in Kampala
Job Title: Senior Program Manager
The ICCO Cooperation seeks motivated colleagues who support our mission to end poverty and injustice and who are committed to creating a world where people can live in dignity and security .
• Be in charge of the overall program implementation .
• Develop and maintain working relationships with lead partiners based on ICCO’s partinership principles
• Develop and maintain working relationships with all relevant AS4Y stakeholders
• Support the Regional Coordinator with monitoring lead partiner activities through field visits on basis of work plans and related budgets .
• Minimum of a Masters degree in a related field like agri-business or adult education .
• 5 years experience in a senior management position with international organizations
• Technical expertise in formal and/or informal agriculture training.
• Good understanding of a multi-stakeholder programmatic approach
• Good knowledge of project partinership management
• Excellent computer skills
How to apply
Please send your CV (not more than 3 pages ) and a motivated letter (not more than 2 pages ) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications shall be clearly marked ICCO-PM AS4Y and no e-mails should exceed 2 MB. Kindly not that we are conducting a global search and to avoid any delays related with postage , only e-mail applications shall be considered .
While we thank all applicants for your interest , only those selected for interviews will be contacted . Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.
Deadline: 22 /07 /2013