Job Title: Chief Geologist
Organization Total Limited Uganda
Total Uganda is seeking to employ qualified candidates for the vacant post, may the competent persons apply;
The company is recruiting young graduates looking for a career in the oil & gas industry .
• Develop appropriate studies and geological models for exploration and appraisal areas.
• Participate, develop and guarantee the quality of geo-petroleum evaluation and synthesis at regional , prospect and field scale.
• Ensure validation of well location, geological well proposal and data acquisition programs, guarantee reliability of well results, analysis and interpretation.
• Conceive and validate evaluation methods.
• Masters or Engineering degree in Geology or equivalent in Earth Sciences
• Minimum 12 years in geology for petroleum exploration.
• Experience in petroleum basins, prospects and field assessment, resources and risk evaluation.
• Good background of wellsite geology, well design and well operations.
• In depth knowledge of geochemistry , sedimentology , structural geology , Petrol modeling and geo-information system.
• Knowledge of OIL and Gas industry policies and procedures in the Geology discipline
How to apply
Please send your CV with a cover letter indicating the position applied for to;
Clearly state Job Ref. number in the subject line and do not attach any other documents at this point . Merge the cover letter and CV into word or PDF format.
Scanned copies will not be accepted.
Only emails received on stated email will be considered.
Deadline: 22 /08 /2013