Organization Total Limited Uganda
Deadline: 22 /08 /2013
Total Uganda is seeking to employ qualified candidates for the vacant post, may the competent persons apply;
The company is recruiting young graduates looking for a career in the oil & gas industry .
• Manage all data and administration documents within the Human Resources and Internal Communication department .
• Maintain the flow of both electronic and hard-copied documents ,department files and resource materials.
• Log, track and maintain department records , coordinate document control issues, and prepare regular reports and dashboards.
• Solid academic background with proven analytical skills
• Excellent computer skills particularly in data processing software.
• Strong report writing skills .
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment and good interpersonal skills
How to apply
Please send your CV with a cover letter indicating the position applied for to;
Clearly state Job Ref. number in the subject line and do not attach any other documents at this point . Merge the cover letter and CV into word or PDF format.
Scanned copies will not be accepted.
Only emails received on stated email will be considered.
Get more jobs @ http://easyjobfinderuganda.blogspot.com/