Job Title: Environment & Social Affairs Manager
Organization Total Limited Uganda
Total Uganda is seeking to employ qualified candidates for the vacant post, may the competent persons apply;
The company is recruiting young graduates looking for a career in the oil & gas industry .
• Develop and implement environmental and social strategies to ensure sustainable development and minimize the impact of oil operations on physical & human environment .
• Guide management and ensure that activities undertaken conform to statutory obligations applicable regulations , company rules and Environment and Social policies
• Masters or Engineering degree in Environment, Agronomy or equivalent.
• Minimum 10 years experience in monitoring environmental and social strategies to promote sustainable development.
• Experience in managing environmental and social challenges related to oil and gas operational activities.
• In depth knowledge of legislations and codes of practice for environmental and social investment matters
• Proven experience working in an international environment within the oil and gas industry
How to apply
Please send your CV with a cover letter indicating the position applied for to;
Clearly state Job Ref. number in the subject line and do not attach any other documents at this point . Merge the cover letter and CV into word or PDF format.
Scanned copies will not be accepted.
Only emails received on stated email will be considered.
Deadline: 22 /08 /2013