USAID Uganda is recruiting qualified candidates for the vacant position above .
• Strengthening the capacity of distinct based CSOs/community groups on budget monitoring and tracking
• Building the capacity of youth and youth organizations on issues based advocacy strategies and to increase their participation in governance and accountability at the local level
• Promoting innovations that advance women’s and youth political participation and good governance , and ensure that decision-making processes are participatory , responsive , equitable and inclusive .
• Areas of intervention at the national and local level shall include Quality Assurance , Community Monitoring initiatives and public expenditure tracking of public services especially in the service sectors of education , health and nutrition , agriculture and economic growth.
• Promote youth parliaments or other avenues of youth political participation and dialogue.
• Support advocacy initiatives in cross cutting issues that include the environment , oil, youth ,political participation and dialogue,
• Support advocacy initiatives in cross cutting issues that include the environment, oil, youth, population , gender and people with disabilities
How to apply
The application should be submitted to the following address ;
USAID/Governance Accountability Participation and Performance Project Plot 2 Kafu Road , Kampala
Interested applicants should download application materials at the following link http://www.rti.org/page.cfm/Current-RFP-List
Deadline: 11 /09 /2013