Job Title: Project Engineer
Organization The Rural Electrification Agency
The Rural Electrification Agency is the Secretariat of the Rural Electrification Board
Key Result Areas
• To participate in planning and development of projects
• To supervise project implementation .
• Planning of projects and in particular be involved in the following activities : Appraising community projects
• Review of feasibility studies
• Preparation of Bills of Quantities
• A good Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University with a bias in heavy current .
• Well developed interpersonal, communication and public relations skills.
• Not more than 28 years of age.
How to apply
Interested Ugandans , who meet the above requirements should submit applications which should be received at the right time .
The applications , which should include , forwarding letter, detailed CV, names and addresses of three referees and copies of relevant certificates and testimonials , should be addressed and delivered to;
The Executive Director
Rural Electrification Agency
2nd Floor , House of Hope
Plot 10 Windsor Loop , Kololo
P. O. Box 7317, Kampala-Uganda
Deadline: 23 /08 /2013