Job Title: Head Administration
The African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET) is a not for profit , networking alliance and service organization that brings together field epidemiology training programs across Africa .
• Managing people and performance
• Ensuring conducive working environment through : Building staff competence , Creating an environment of creating and promoting enabling environment for open communication and good client relationship.
• In charge of the operations support function and services to the Organization’s programs and projects
• Coordinate the Human Resource function of the Organization.
• A Master’s Degree in Human Resources , Business Administration and or Management with proven experience in administration and people management at senior level .
• At least 5 years relevant experience in similar duties .
• Membership to Professional organizations is of added advantage
• Excellence in relevant Ms Office computer applications
• Ability to speak French and or Portuguese is an added advantage
How to apply
Submit your resume , application letter, and relevant documentation to;
The Administration & Human Resource Office
African Field Epidemiology Network [AFENET]
Plot 4B, Mabua Road, Kololo
P. O. Box 12874, Kampala, Uganda
Deadline : 22 /08 /2013
Follow us on twitter easy@easyjobsfind
For more jobs visit http://easyjobfinderug.blogspot.com/