Job Title: Public Health Information
The African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET) is a not for profit , networking alliance and service organization that brings together field epidemiology training programs across Africa .
Country ; Uganda
Organization ; AFENET
• Master of Science in Information Technology , a Masters degree in Public Health MSc
• Epidemiology /Biostatistics, and or any other relevant qualifications.
• At least 3 years proven experience in management of a major Public Health Informatics project, preferably of multi-year , multinational character, previous working experience with diverse stakeholders, preferably NGO’s , government ministries , academic departments of health , and major international project donors
• Sound knowledge on WHO standards and policies ,IDSR guidelines and Health Management Information Systems .
• Project Management Professional certification from the Project Management Institute
• Policy development and Program Planning experience
• Financial Planning and Management experience
• Demonstrated Leadership experience
• Excellent computer skills in MS word, Excel, PowerPoint and at least one Public Health or statistical software packages such as EPI INFO,STATA or SPSS
How to apply
Submit your resume, application letter, and relevant documentation to;
The Administration & Human Resource Office
African Field Epidemiology Network [AFENET]
Plot 4B, Mabua Road, Kololo
P. O. Box 12874, Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 22 /08 /2013
For more jobs visit http://easyjobfinderug.blogspot.com/