Organization Mukwano Group of Companies
Mukwano Group of Companies is recruiting qualified candidates for the vacant position above.
• Co-ordinate training activities at plant level
• Respond to staff inquiries and request related to employee relations and welfare
• Help staff to comprehend set human resource policies and procedures
• Facilitate staff appraisal at plant level
• Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management , psychology, Social Sciences , Social work and Administration or any other related field
• Knowledge of existing Ugandan labour laws ;
• Minimum of 2 years work experience in a reputable organization .
How to apply
Applications with copies of academic credentials , testimonials and a detailed Curriculum Vitae CV indicating contact details of three referees should be sent by post , e-mail or hand delivered to;
The Human Resource Department ,
Mukwano Group of Companies
P. O. Box 2671, Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 30/ 08/2013
for more jobs visit http://easyjobfinderuganda.blogspot.com/