EY Building a better working world. Emst & Young leader in insurance, Tax and Transaction Advisory Services.
• Participate in IT Risk and Assurance engagements
• Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support , maintaining communication , and updating senior team members on progress
• Participate and assist in preparing for meetings with target management teams
• Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
• Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
• At least a minimum of a second upper bachelor’s degree in Computer Science , Information Technology, Information Systems , Telecommunication engineering , business management or related field .
• Certifications such as CCNA, MCSE, MCP, Oracle , CISA,CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, CISSP are desirable and a great advantage
• Proficient IT skills (Word , Excel, PowerPoint), High level of motivation and drive to start a career in professional services
How to apply
If you believe you are a high performer and have the skills and qualifications outlined above, Kindly submit your application, CV and relevant testimonials in support of your academic qualifications outlined above , kindly submit your application, CV and relevant testimonials in support of your academic qualifications online:
Click experienced , Then select job search , New window will open and under the location drop down , choose Uganda and click search for jobs . All Ugandan vacancies will appear. Choose the appropriate vacancy and apply , Please ensure that you upload your CV , transcript/testimonial, CPA,ACCA,CCNA,MCSE, or any relevant qualification certificates.
Go to www.ey.com/careers
Deadline: 1st September 2013