Organization Oxfam International
• To select incubation partiners , negotiate favourable contract terms , and manage partinerships resulting in a pipeline of investible social enterprises which cautious investors will be willing to back .
• To build a network among potential social business leads ( in and outside of Oxfam’s existing partiner network), incubation organizations , local investment funds and institutional donors.
• To Raise funds (in coordination with the Institutional Funding Officer in country and the Funding team in the Netherlands ) for incubation activities
• To document and share good and innovative incubation practices with ONL Impact Investment colleagues and the country team and feeds into mid-term and end evaluations
• An University degree in Economics or Finance , preferably a MBA in Business Development or CFA
• Proven project /budget management experience , including monitoring
• A minimum of five years experience in consulting services to social enterprises , leading , leading market studies , developing business plans , providing /overseeing training and support programs and/or leading a social enterprise successfully.
• Awareness of the legal and operating environment for small and medium enterprises in Uganda and East Africa .
• Experience in building the capacity of others
• Ability to work effectively in an international team , balancing diverse interests and diversity .
How to apply
If you believe you are the candidate we are looking for , please submit your application and CV in English detailing your experience for the post and include daytime telephone contacts clearly stating the position applied for at Kampalajobs@oxfarm.org.uk: to be received not later than the expected time.
Deadline: 03 /09 /2013