Job Title: Support staff - 2 Posts
Organization Stop Malaria Project (SMP)
Closing Deadline: 10th Oct 2013
• Maintain files of training and meeting registration forms, related correspondence and forward copies to relevant staff.
• Distribute copies of meeting and workshop reports to all participants and maintain distribution lists.
• Maintain up-to-date asset inventory register.
• Maintain well-organized files for LLIN records.
• Monitor and alert RC-Mo equipment maintenance due.
Skills and Experience:
• A Degree in Business Administration or related field from a recognized university
• A minimum of one year experience is required.
• Strong organizational, analytical and planning skills
• Energetic, self-starter who can see what needs to be done and make it happen.
How to Apply
Deliver copies of your CV, academic transcripts/ testimonials and three professional referees to:
Johns Hopkins University,
Center for Communication Programmes,
Plot 15 Binayomba Avenue,
Bugolobi (same street as Royal suites and Ambrossoli International School)