Job Title: Assistant Data Administrator
The Parliamentary Pension Scheme is seeking to recruit qualified suitable applicants to fill the vacant position above .
• A minimum of an Honors Bachelors Degree in Computer science , or Information Technology , or Management Information Systems, or Statistics/Mathematics with computer science.
• A professional qualifications in Oracle , Sql Server, Solaris/Linux and open source technologies will be an added advantage
• Minimum of two years relevant experience in systems analysis and application development or equivalent experience in the related field.
• To resolve , clean , analyze and reconcile data in line with Parliamentary Pension Scheme guidelines.
• To prepare, structure and load data onto the database.
• To train and guide users of computerized systems
• To provide technical support on computer infrastructure
How to apply
Applications are invited from qualified Ugandans to fill the following vacant posts under the Parliamentary Pension Scheme , Handwritten applications should be addressed to the chief Executive officer , Parliamentary Pension Scheme , P. O. Box 7178 Kampala, Uganda or delivered to the Parliamentary Registry Room No. 112, 1st Floor South wing Parliamentary of Uganda
Deadline: 19 /04 /2013