Job Title: IPPS Helpdesk Officers
The Ministry of Public Service is seeking to recruit suitable qualified applicants to fill the vacant post above .
• Will be responsible for the administration and management of the IPPS Help Desk.
• They will also work with the IPPS project implementation team in resolving all issues that arise in timely manner in order to ensure successful implementation of the IPPS.
• An Honors Bachelors degree from recognized institution of higher learning.
• A minimum of one to three years directly related to the duties and responsibilities of Help Desk or related work is essential.
• Experience in the Uganda Public Service human resource management processes is an added advantage.
• Specialized training and qualifications/certification in Customer Care or ITL Service Delivery qualification is an added advantage.
• Experience in help desk functions related to an IT information System is an added advantage
How to apply
The Head , Procurement and Disposal Unit,
Ministry of Public Service,
Plot No. 12 Nakasero Hill Road,
Block B , Ground Floor Room No . 40,
P. O. Box 7003,
Kampala. Tel: 256-0414-347687
Deadline: 22/04 /2013