IntraHeath International is seeking for suitable applicants to fill the vacant post above.
• Degree in Social Sciences , Marketing , Mass Communication or other relevant field .
• Additional training in behavior change communication and/or project planning and management
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
• Ability to conduct rapid stakeholder analysis and design appropriate communication messages based on identified needs .
• Willingness and ability to work with all stakeholders
• Willingness to accept additional responsibilities
• Willingness to work overtime as required
• Willingness to travel throughout Uganda with partiners and key stakeholders, and potentially internationally , as required .
How to apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the above vacant post. Applications should be addressed to fill the Human Resource and Administration Officer and should be submitted to IntraHealth International Uganda Capacity Program offices at Plot 20B , Kawalya Kagwa Close Kololo ( near Kololo Hospital or sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 14/ 06 /2013