Job Title: Principal Budget and Financial Officer
Uganda Electricity Transmission Company limited is recruiting suitable applicants for the vacant post above .
Key Result Areas
• Prepare and coordinate budget guidelines , leads the multi year budget making process , budgetary control activities and measures including budget variance analyses across the company .
• Coordinate the preparation of monthly , quarterly and annual management accounts and present budgetary control data to Management .
• Review the profitability of the Company’s business activities , projects and products and advice the Manager, Finance , Accounts and Sales and the MD/CEO.
• Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels and ensure expenditure control as appropriate .
• Must be holder of a Bachelors degree in either B.Com or BSc or BA in Accounting or Finance from a recognized University .
• Must be a holder pf professional qualifications such as CPA (U), ACCA, CIMA etc.
• Must have experience of at least five years in accounting /financial management with a bias of financial planning , treasury management and Final Accounts in a reputable corporate organization .
• Must have working knowledge of the Sun Accounting packages
• Must demonstrate a background of personal and strategic leadership.
How to apply
Interested persons should send their applications enclosing photocopies of academic qualifications certificates and testimonials along with their curriculum vitae indicating contract postal address , daytime contact telephone to ;
The Manager ,
Human Resource and Administration
Uganda Electricity Transmission Company Limited
P. O. Box 7925
Deadline: 13/ 06 /2013