Knight Frank Uganda Ltd, a leading property consultancy firm in Uganda , seeks to recruit highly motivated , results oriented and dynamic professionals for the post above.
• Effectively plan , implement and manage all activities and programs related to employee recruitment , retention and career growth.
• Plan, implement & evaluate employee relations and human resource policies, programs and practices in line with business plan & strategy.
• Provide practical advice to management and line managers on all matters pertaining to human resource management , development and employee relations .
• Ensure compliance with the laws and regulations related to employment as well as proper and effective implementation of staff welfare and industrial relations programs .
• University Degree in Human Resource Management or relevant degree
• At least 3-5 years working experience working in the field of human resource
• Experience managing and working with a diverse staff and confronting challenging situation
• High level of integrity
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good command of the English Language, with very good written and spoken skills
How to apply
Candidates that have relevant experience , know that they meet the above criteria and have what it takes to excel in the above position, should please send their CV, which should include details of email addresses present position , certificates /testimonials and address of three telephone contacts to the undersigned
The Administration Manager
Knight Frank Uganda
P. O. Box 24513, Kampala
Deadline: 12 /06 /2013