Job Title: Gender Officer
Action Against Hunger (ACF) is an International Humanitarian NGO.
• Spearhead designing , monitoring and evaluation of women empowerment activities and mainstream into the overall program M&E framework of the program.
• In collaboration with the M&E support unit, review performance indicators , targets and milestones .
• Support partiners to fast track their outputs on regular basis and advise on the improvement (referrals , training sessions, women and men trained ).
• First degree in Gender studies , community development , social sciences , political sciences , law or management /organizational development .
• Five or more years work experience with a focus on gender related interventions (including gender analysis , gender audit, Gender based Violence ).
• Experience in capacity building /facilitation skills
• Knowledge of local language in Acholi and Lango subregions .
How to apply
Applications should include a cover letter , CV with at least three referees , copies of academic certificates and a daytime telephone number . For email applications please note that attached documents should not be larger than 3 MB . Any larger email will not be considered. Address your hard copy application to the Base Administrator in ACF bases in Uganda –Gulu, Otuke, Moroto or Kaabong, and Food Security and Livelihoods Co-ordinator in Kampala on Plot 4303 Kiwafu Road Kansanga, Kampala
Deadline: 12 /07 /2013