Job Title: Project Coordinator
Plan International is one of the oldest and largest children’s development organizations in the world .
• Bachelor degree (preferred) in Education , Gender studies , Social work , Law , Human Rights or its equivalent
• At least 5 years experience in coordinating school based/education projects with technical expertise in gender in Uganda
• Experience in advocacy and civil society strengthening is preferred
• Excellent communication skills , both in written English and verbally
• Demonstrable abilities in accurate planning , budget and reporting
• Knowledge of community and school scorecards would be an advantage
How to apply
Suitably qualified candidates should forward soft copies of letters of application , together with a CV to the email address below indicating the Job title in the subject. Contact telephone numbers , copies of relevant certificates , names and contact details of three references plus salary history should be included and sent to the undersigned to;
The People & Culture Manager ,
Email: Uganda.recruitment@plan-international .org.
Deadline: 30 /07 /2013