Job Title: Head of Investment
The East African Development Bank is an international development finance institution , whose mandate is to promote the sustainable economic development of Kenya, Uganda , Tanzania and Rwanda .
Share holders of the EADB include the African Development Bank (AfDB), and other international financial institutions.
• The EADB seeks to identify competent, professional and experienced individuals committed to the development of East Africa to take up the above position .
• If your career aspirations match these challenging and exciting roles , please write in confidence quoting the position title on the subject of the email or cover letter
• Applications including your curriculum vitae, a working e-mail address, daytime telephone contacts ,qualifications , experience, present position, current remuneration , names and addresses of three referees should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• All application should be sent online by email, Applicants for the positions must be nationals of the EADB Member States except where expressly indicated .
• Applicants who had earlier applied for re-advertised position should not apply for the same position
• Applicants will be required to address the following information directly to KPMG.
• A reference letter from their immediate past employer .
• A character reference from an individual who has known the applicant for at least 3 years .
• The EADB reserves the right not to offer or make any appointments on other items and conditions.
• Successful candidates should be ready to assume duty before 1 October 2013.
• EADB will only contact applicants being considered for an interview .
• Daedline: 17/ 07 /2013