Job Title: Lecturer in Immunology
Employer: Makerere University College of Health Sciences
Duty Station: Entebbe, Uganda
Application Deadline: 31st Aug 2013
Makerere University College of Health Sciences is recruiting qualified candidates for the vacant position above.
• The successful applicant will be expected to fully participate in Departmental activities , including setting up a research program within the Department and taking an active role in promoting the establishment of a new Department of Immunology .
• Funds to support a technician , research expenses and travel are available .
• Essential : A PhD in a relevant discipline
• Postdoctoral experience in immunology or a relevant discipline
• Publication record in international journals
• To establish a research program within the Department
• To participate in departmental duties , including lecturing
• To promote the establishment of a new Department of Immunology
How to apply
Send your application , Curriculum Vitae, Certificates and Transcripts giving full details of applicants education, qualifications , work experience , present salary and three referees , including their email addresses
Applications should be sent to
Mr Moses Kizza, Administrator ,
Makerere /UVRI Infection and Immunity Research Program ,
MRC/URVI Uganda Research Unit on AIDS,
P. O. Box 49,
Plot 51-59 Nakiwogo Rd ,
Entebbe , Uganda .