Saturday 10 August 2013
Procurement Advisor job opportunity at Management Science for Health in Uganda
Job Title: Procurement Advisor
Organization : Management Science for Health
City : Kampala, Uganda
Application Deadline: 16th Aug 2013
Management Science for Health is an international non-profit public health organization with headquarters in USA, whose purpose is to strengthen health programs worldwide.
• Provide strategic , managerial and technical support for USG funded procurements
• Represent SCMMS and PFSCM at various supply chain management related technical meetings with other coorperating agencies implementing partiners , Ministry of Health and/or donor agencies .
• Collaborate with the SCMS PMO been to prepare the quarterly commodity financial forecasting for antiretroviral medicines and other related commodities . Complete requests for ad-hoc analysis of commodity forecasts, consumption , logistics and/or financing to guide decision making re lated to HIV/AIDS commodities . Relay timely information to the PMO on program changes needs and targets .
• Advanced degree in procurement , supply chain management , business administration , public health , or equivalent field is required .
• Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy is desirable
• Demonstrated ability in procurement and demonstrated ability to monitor and project commodity requirements at NMS and JMS.
• Working experience in Uganda with knowledge and comprehensive understanding of HIV/AIDS supply chain and pharmacuitical procurements, procurement regulations and regulartory authority importation guidelines
• Registration by the pharmacy Council ministry of health is desirable .
How to apply
All applications should be addressed to ;
The Human Resources Partiner-MSH,
Plot 15 Princess Ann Drive Bugolobi ,
P. O. Box 71419,