Job Title: Retail Sales Manager
Organization : Vivo Energy
Closing Deadline: 18th Oct 2013
Vivo Energy is the company behind the downstream Shell brand in Africa. We are here to offer customers the very best of Shell’s products and services, including supply reliability, technical expertise, and unmatched customer service, in the countries in which we operate. In doing so, we have in place industry-leading health and safety standards, and are committed to delivering Shell’s high-quality fuels and lubricants in an environmentally and socially responsible manner.
• Primarily develop (in consultation with the Retail Manager) and deliver the annual Retail Sales plan and targets (i.e. volumes, margins, costs, market share, BSP, etc)
• Deliver Vivo Energy’s Customer Commitment / Super Star Service programs as required through achieving high standards of operational excellence at Retail Sites.
• Improve customer satisfaction through enhancement of people’s skills/competencies.
• Achieve and maintain industry leadership in customer satisfaction.
• Continuously Coach, support and develop Territory Managers in Retailer management.
• Ensure compliance with required Retail processes and procedures.
• Develop and maintain a strong HSSE culture within the Sales Team, and deliver greed HSSE targets.
• The job holder should possess a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering or related field.
Skills and Experience:
• A minimum of four (4) years Sales experience.
• Experience/Knowledge of Oil Industry will be an added advantage
• Excellent track record in leadership & coaching skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply by logging onto www.truenorthafrica.com, OR send application letter and CV to email address provided.