Job Title: Procurement Manager
Rakai Health Sciences Program is a collaborative Bio-medical research and service organization. It strives to improve the quality of life of the local population through a combination of community based research , curative services and prevention strategies in the district of Rakai, South Western Uganda .
• The person holding this position is responsible for developing managing , supporting and providing leadership to the procurement function of RHSP with the provisions of RHSP with the provisions of RHSP Procurement function of RHSP with the provisions of RHSP Procurement guidelines .
• Position holder will also provide technical assistance to Heads of Department and any duly appointed procurement committee(s) on procurement and disposal matters.
• A minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Procurement and Supplies Management or its equivalent .
• Minimum of 4 years work experience at senior management level in a fairly large organization, preferably donor funded with practical experience in using /implementing PPDA laws and regulations and international procurement .
• Membership of CIPS (Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply is an added advantage).
• Good communication and interpersonal skills .
How to apply
Only qualified applicants should submit their application letter, valid academic documents and detailed resume (C.V) with three recognizable referees to;
The Human Resource Manager
Rakai Health Sciences Program,
P. O. Box 279, Kalisizo
Deadline: 28 /06 /2013