Job Title: Program Officer, Transitional Justice and Conflict Prevention.
Democratic Governance Facility in Uganda is recruiting candidates for the vacant position above.
• Provide analysis of key developments in the transitional justice and conflict prevention areas and feed this into the management of the DFG.
• Provide analytical inputs to the CM, the Head of Program and DGF- Steering Committee , including participating in report writing and meetings when required.
• Provide inputs to the development and monitoring of annual work plans and budgets as agreed with the CM.
• Contribute to DGF communications strategy and specific information requirements as mandated by the CM
• A Masters degree in Transactional Justice , Conflict Prevention or another relevant subject from a recognized university .
• Additional qualifications in project in project management & administration , public policy, development studies and political science are an advantage.
• Good knowledge of current development challenges and political development studies and political developments in Uganda, especially in the area of Transitional Justice and Peace and Security issues.
• At least five years experience in the management of development programs and projects
How to apply
To apply please send your CV and cover letter with 3 work related referees to the address or email below. All applications shall be marked : DGF-Program Office. E-mails must not exceed 2 MB.
Attn: The Director
Deadline: 05 /07 /2013