Job Title: Stores Controller
Rakai Health Sciences Program is a collaborative Bio-medical research and service organization. It strives to improve the quality of life of the local population through a combination of community based research , curative services and prevention strategies in the district of Rakai, South Western Uganda .
• The primary duties of the Stores controller is to assist and be a part of the Stores and stock control team in managing stocks process and the general stores practices.
• The job holder will play a key role in stock receiving , counting , record keeping , preparation of dispatches, maintaining order and cleanliness and keeping the general safety of stocks , staff and the facility, in a way that contributes directly to RHSP’s goal and objectives.
• Diploma in Stores Management , Procurement and Logistics Management , and any other similar qualifications.
• Should have knowledge of managing pharmaceutical and health products .
• At least two years experience working in stores handling .
• Able to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
• Excellent track record in customer relations management .
• Should be computer literate with with experience in the use of MS Office documents ; and skills in stock software for data management and reporting.
How to apply
Only qualified applicants should submit their application letter, valid academic documents and detailed resume (C.V) with three recognizable referees to;
The Human Resource Manager
Rakai Health Sciences Program,
P. O. Box 279, Kalisizo
Deadline: 28 /06 /2013