Job Title: Federation Finance and Administration Officer
Acholi Child and Family Program is an affiliate of ChildFund International , working through affiliate community based organizations in Gulu, Kitgum and Agago districts .
• A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Accounting/ Finance ), Business Administration (Accounting /Finance ) or any other Finance management related field with a relevant experience.
• Partial professional qualification in ACCA or CPA is an added advantage .
• Certificate in Procurement and Supply Chain Management is an added advantage
• Practical computer skills and experience with any accounting software is desirable.
• Demonstrable team-work.
• High level of personal integrity , honesty and accountability.
• Ability to pay attention to details .
• Able to work under minimal supervision .
• Previous experience in NGO setting .
How to apply
Interested individuals are required to submit their CV, cover letter and relevant academic documents attached with a day time contact to the address below to;
The Chairperson ,
Acholi Child and Family Program
P. O. Box 737 Gulu, Gulu Town
Opposite Diana Gardens.
Deadline: 12 /07 /2013