Job Title: Capacity Development Specialist
Organization Futures Group
Futures Group develops and delivers innovative , locally relevant , evidence based solutions to improve the health and well-being of people around the world.
• Master’s degree or higher in a relevant discipline ;
• A minimum of 5 years demonstrated work experience and skills in organizational and capacity development ;
• Proven experience in development of interventions to improve quality , efficiency and sustainability of civil society and communities .
• Demonstrated ability to design capacity building strategies based on clear needs identification and understanding of the operating context, and experience of working with CSOs, with national or local governments .
• Demonstrated ability to provide technical assistance , one-on-one mentoring and small group training sessions and
• Familiarity with public expenditure management and accountability .
How to apply
Please submit the following information to Joshua Best (email@example.com)
An updated CV,
Three professional references (name, title , organization, email address , telephone number); A USAID 1420 form and a completed application through our website:www.futuresgroup.com
Please state the name of the position in the subject line of the email and indicate New Vision Uganda as the location where you first saw this advertisement .
Deadline: 21/08 /2013