Job Title: Senior Procurement Advisor
Organization Management Sciences for Health
Management Sciences for Health is an international non-profit , public health organization with headquarters in USA , whose purpose is to strengthen health programs worldwide.
• Provide strategic managerial , and technical support for USG funded procurements
• Represent SCMS and PFSOM at various supply chain management related technical meetings with other coorperating agencies , implementing partiners ,ministry of Health and/or donor agencies
• Collaborate with the SCMS PMO team to prepare the quarterly commodity financial forecasting for antiretroviral medicine and other health-related commodities . Complete requests for ad-hoc analysis of commodity forecasts , consumption , logistics , and/or financing to guide decision making related to HIV/AIDS commodities . Relay timely information to the PMO on program changes ,needs and targets .
• Advanced degree in procurement , supply chain management , business administration , public health or equivalent field is required .
• Bachelors degree in Pharmacy is desirable
• Demonstrated ability in procurement and demonstrated ability to monitor and project commodity requirements at MMS and JMS
• Working experience in Uganda with knowledge and comprehensive understanding of HIV/AIDS supply chain and pharmaceutical procurements, procurement regulations , and regulatory authority importation guidelines .
How to apply
All applications should be addressed to;
The Human Resources Partiner -MSH, Plot 15 Princess Ann Drive Bugolobi
P. O. Box 71419, Kampala
Deadline: 16 /08 /2013