Organization Aga Khan Development Network
Deadline: 31 /08 /2013
The Aga Khan Development Network is a group of private , international , non-denominational agencies.
• Create awareness and raise the profile of the Network , its agencies and activities , throughout east Africa with a current priority on Uganda , Kenya and Tanzania and as required on Rwanda and Burundi.
• Take overall charge of the development and implementation of the AKDN Communications Strategy in East Africa .
• Under the direction of the EC , develop and manage the AKDN profile in the region while at the same time , monitor , assess and manage reputational risk on an on-going basis.
• Develop strong relations with the media in each country , monitor media and manage the image of the AKDN on a proactive basis.
• Organize and manage all AKDN external events -aimed at various high level audiences , such as government officials , the diplomatic community , corporate leaders , the general public etc as well as major staff events organized by the AKDN Offices .
• Develop country with the AKDN Communications offices in Europe .
How to apply
The ideal candidate will possess a University degree in a relevant field such as communication s, journalism , development etc . and at least 7 years experience in a PR/communications /marketing role . The candidate must demonstrate good knowledge of the local scene in Kampala , Nairobi and Dar-es Salaam and be prepared to develop local knowledge of Kigali and Bujumbura as well as knowledge of the media in East Africa
Please apply via the AKDN Career Centre c
more exciting jobs @ http://easyjobfinderuganda.blogspot.com/