Job Title: Finance and Grants Manager
Organization Futures Group Uganda
Futures Group develops and delivers innovative , locally relevant , evidence based solutions to improve the health and well-being of people around the world.
• Master’s degree or higher in Business Administration , Finance , Accounting or a relevant discipline
• Certified chartered accountabilities
• A minimum of 8 years experience in administrative and financial management of large USG donor projects
• Experience in auditing and accounting , grants and fund management of a large budgets and
• Experience in capacity building of sub grantee organizations and in financial forensic audits or donor funded projects and programs .
How to apply
Please submit the following information to Joshua Best (email@example.com)
An updated CV,
Three professional references (name, title , organization, email address , telephone number); A USAID 1420 form and a completed application through our website:www.futuresgroup.com
Please state the name of the position in the subject line of the email and indicate New Vision Uganda as the location where you first saw this advertisement .
Deadline: 21/08 /2013