Thursday, 18 April 2013
Voluntary Board Members - World Vision Uganda in Kampala
Job Title: Voluntary Board Members
World Vision Uganda is a Christian Relief , Development and Advocacy Non-Government Organization dedicated to working with Children , families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice.
Areas of Expertise
• Private Sector Experience (Corporate /Business )
• Fundraising ( Marketing resource mobilization )
• Advocacy and policy influence
• Corporate Governance
• English language fluency (written and verbal)
• Good communication skills including public speaking and presentation skills
• A mature and committed Christian , able to stand above demonstrational diversities .
• Willing and able to devote significant time during each calendar year to Board and committee service on a voluntary basis.
• Strategic Leadership
• A heart for poor and committed to the ministry of World Vision .
• High Moral Character and proven integrity .
• Applications should not be below 30 years and above 65 years of age .
How to apply
Please send an expression of interest explaining why you would like to serve on the Board and attach a CV with church and professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 19 /04/ 2013