Job Title : Accountant
SOS Children’s villages Uganda is an indigenous non-government ,social development organization with membership to SOS Children’s Villages International.
• Prepare and provides various financial reports of the National Association
• Payroll preparation and ensuring that all statutory deductions are paid in time .
• Booking financial data into Navision software program
• Payables and debtors management
• The ideal candidate should be aged between 28 and 40 years with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration , Finance and Accounting
• Professional qualifications in ACCA, CIPA will be an added advantage
• At least 3 years accounting experience in a busy organization/setting. Additional experience in NGO community funded programs including managing donor grants will be of great advantage .
• Good knowledge and sound understanding of current financial management and funding arrangements is desirable .
How to apply
Application letters enclosing a detailed Curriculum Vita, current salary information, copies of academic transcripts and certificates, a passport size photograph , telephone contact and details of at least 3 referances should be emailed to; The Human Resource Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline : 19 /07 2013