Saturday, 13 July 2013
m2m Program Coordinator - Mothers2mothers International in Kampala
Job Title: m2m Program Coordinator
Mothers2mothers (m2m) is an international non-governmental organization based in Cape Town , SA, dedicated to providing education and support to the pregnant women and mothers living with HIV, and preventing mother-to-child transmission.
• Relevant Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent administration nursing , social science , management , Master’s degree an advantage
• Minimum of 5 years experience in Community /Public Health work , including program management experience at the district or regional level.
• Experience in training , monitoring & evaluation and financial management .
• Good working knowledge of the relevant PMTCT protocols and policies in Uganda .
• Strong interpersonal , communication and team building skills
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate and engage with MOH and other stakeholders
• Proven management and leadership skills
• Possession of a valid drivers license
How to apply
Interested applicants should submit their Curriculum Vitae and covering letter to mothers2mothers via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 16 /07 /2013