Saturday 13 July 2013
Assistant Human Resource Officer - Busitema University
Job title: Assistant Human Resource Officer
Employment type: Full time
City / Location: Busitema
Min. years of experience: 2 years
Minimum degree: Masters degree
Busitema University is recruiting qualified candidates for the vacant position above.
• To assist the Human Resource Officer in providing professional and administrative support in the recruitment , selection and deployment of staff and ensures that the university has a reliable and robust Human Resource Information system
• A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution
• And Masters degree in any of the following ; Human Resources Management , Industrial and Organizational pshychology , Management and Organizational Development , Public Administration and Business Administration from a recognized institution.
• Computer knowledge of standard desktop applications is a requirement.
• Working experience of at least two years in the relevant area in a large organization.
Contact/How to apply:
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions at Busitema University . Please submit three copies of your application, Curriculum Vitae giving full details of qualifications , work experience , names and contacts of three referees, copies of academic documents and one Passport Photograph.
Applications with attachments should be addressed to The University Secretary , Busitema University , P. O. Box 236 Busia OR should be hand delivered at Busitema University Campus OR their Liaison Office at Lincoln Flats C4 Makerere University