Job title: Personal Assistant
We are passionate about Uganda and it is our privilege to introduce you to the Pearl of Africa. Whether you prefer gorilla tracking, exploring the country by a complete round trip or combining Uganda with one of the other East African countries… everything is possible! We will tailor your safari to your individual needs, taking your special wishes into account and never lose sight of the smallest details.
Employment type: Short-term/contract
City / Location: Kampala
Job category: Administrative/Clerical
Min. years of experience: 3 years
Required languages: English
Required IT skills: MS Office (in general)
Minimum degree: Bachelors degree
Closing date: August 23, 2013 - 12pm
• Excellent attention to detail
• Highly organized with ability to analyze situations and make decisions
• Excellent communication and written skills.
• Strong commercial awareness.
• A confident and determined approach.
• Ability to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
• Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection.
• A high degree of self-motivation and drive.
• The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment.
• Negotiation skills
• Building Relationship skills
• Fluency in a foreign international language is added advantage
• Presentable and friendly
• Ability to multi-task
Experience and qualifications required:
• At least 3 years experience as a PA
• A degree in Literature/English/Management
• Exceptional computer literacy
• Highly developed organizational skills
• Maturity to handle a range of situations
• A meticulous and thorough nature
• An ability to work to tight deadlines
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Loyalty and a high level of confidentiality
Contact/How to apply:
Kindly send your Resume and References